Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What a week...

It has been an emotional roller coaster these past two days.

We may have some good news on the house selling front...we'll wait and see on that. But its also been one year since my dad died. I remember that day like it was yesterday. Racing to Waterloo, seeing him struggling to breathe and watching him take his last breath. That moment is burned into my memory and is one of the most precious things I've ever experienced. I miss him deeply. I miss everything about him. His face, his voice, his hands... He was my hero. For anyone who knew him you knew that he didn't say much, but he spoke a thousand words. He was loyal, honest and the most amazing person I have ever met. He was the first man I ever loved! :-) I'm so proud that my son carries his name. I will forever tell him to carry it proudly.

I miss you Dad and will forever miss you. Please keep dancing with the angels (or playing golf). I can't wait to see your face again and dance with Jesus along side you!

No comments:

Post a Comment