Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Addition to previous post

So I also forgot to add a funny story.  As we were driving over to get the kids Nick looks over at me and says, "I can't fall asleep on an airplane anymore."  I look at him and ask why?  He responds. "I don't have dreams like yours (I had a very nice dream on the flight from SFO to Houston).  I dreamed that our marriage didn't work out and all of a sudden I was married to this new person who was not attractive at all.  I mean, I didn't even date her.  We were just married.  Plus she was wanting to go buy all these tools."

To Nick's credit I can see the worry when you're married to someone who you don't find attractive and they are wanting to purchase tools.  There is no getting out at that point in the game.

Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment