Monday, April 30, 2012

Sick Day

And ironically this one was for me.

I think the lack of sleep, stress, kids, husband, laundry (or pile up of laundry), house cleaning, diaper changing, travel, changes, running, eating crappy....etc. is catching up with me.

Yesterday I started to not feel well, and last night it got fairly bad.  I was running a fever and just was sore and DID NOT FELL WELL.  I woke up this morning and decided that I couldn't make it though the day (lets face it I could barely get out of bed and get the kids dressed).  Nick took them to daycare and I went back to bed.  When I finally got up around 11:30 (for the day) I felt slightly better.  However, now the guilt of not being at work was setting in.  I got ready and decided to be productive.  I went out for a run, grabbed gas for the mower, mowed the grass, did 3/4 of my laundry and prepared a dinner.  I do have to say that I still feel a bit crummy, but feel good that I got all this stuff done.

I think in the future I need to learn how to use a sick day more productively...  ~

Anyone reading this I could use some good thoughts, good vibes or some good old prayers this week.  I have some exciting things on the horizon.  Hopefully that means good news to be shared SOON...

With that, I'm going to maybe lay my head down again.  I'm feeling tired......

No comments:

Post a Comment