Saturday, September 7, 2013

Funny things they say....

Birk: 'Dad, when are we going to Kindergarten?'
Nick: 'Well, that comes after Preschool, so next year!'
Birk: 'I know what happens in Kindergarten.  That is where we plant gardens!'
Nick: 'Well that's not where you plant gardens.  It is where little kids learn!'
Birk: 'But it's in the name!'

------------------

Addy (screaming at me from the bathroom): 'How do you sing 'Ba Ba Black Sheep?'
Me: 'Why don't you finish your business and we can talk about that after.'
Addy: 'It will help me finish!'
Me: 'Ok, I can't argue with that!'

--------------------

And my ever favorite ....

Birk: 'Mom, MOM, MOM, MOM, MOM, MOM, MOM,MOM,MOM, MOM, MOM, MOM ........'
Me:'Birk, please wait your turn.'
Birks: 'Ok, MOM, MOM, MOM,MOM, MOM, MOM'
Me: 'UGH!'  (as my head hits the table)

No comments:

Post a Comment