Wednesday, September 20, 2017

28 weeks


28 weeks have been both good to me, and a bit more challenging.  :-)

The bad
  • My back hurts more
  • My feet are swollen when I've been on them too long
  • I'm still sweaty all the time
  • My face is puffy
  • I get full fast and I'm hungry often

The GOOD
  • Feeling baby girl kick and move quite often
  • Thinking of seeing her sweet face in November
  • Watching the excitement her older brother and sister feel when we talk about how life will change once she arrives

What's next

We schedule the c-section at our appointment tomorrow morning.  We're hoping for 11/17.  It would be the Friday before Thanksgiving.  It would give us all extra time with her since the twins have time off school.  Holiday season 2017 is going to be epic!!  




No comments:

Post a Comment