Monday, June 10, 2013

Life

Is crazy.  It's messy, it's hard, it's busy, it's exciting, it's fascinating and it's wonderful.  My blogging life, however, is clearly non-existent.  Sorry about that.

Things in the Robertson household have been insane.  The kids have been playing Blast ball on Saturday mornings, soccer on Tuesday's nights, followed by swim lessons last week and this week.  Plus our weekends have been jam packed with fun with family and friends.  We have had the opportunity to celebrate to celebrate Grandma Robertson's retirement, Mother's Day in Omaha and went to visit my dad in Marshalltown for Memorial Day weekend.  Nick and I ran the Dam to Dam, and I attempted to run a 1/2 marathon last weekend.  That's a story for another blog... titled, the only race I didn't complete.  Ugh.

Here are some pictures to sum up the last few weeks of life at the Robertson's.

Happy Summer (hopefully I didn't just jinx the weather and it will remain cold/rainy).












No comments:

Post a Comment