Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Special little 4 year old moments

As I was dropping the kids off at VBS for their first night we walked into the classroom and I turned around and noticed that Addy was a little bit sad and scared looking. She started to cry a little and Birk ran right up to her. She looked at him and said “Birky, will you take care of me cause I’m sad?” To which he responded “Of course. We’re a team!”

He then took her hand and they found a seat.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While driving to VBS on night 2 we were listening to the radio and the song Janie’s got a gun comes on. We are trying very hard to leave guns out of our house so I quickly went to turn the radio down, but I was too late. Addy says to me from the back seat… “Mom, why does Jenny have gum?” Ahhhh…. The innocence of 4 year olds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment