Friday, January 29, 2016

From the brain of a 6 year old

There is this little interview game floating around Facebook that I was ignoring for quite some time.  Then I saw just how adorable some of my friends' responses were so I decided to try it out for myself.

Two thoughts I had when conducting these interviews: 
#1. I think they are a bit confused on what I do for a job with Wells Fargo on a daily basis and... 
#2. They both scored with #11 and things I have not succeed at in life! 

Anyway, Enjoy the thoughts of a couple of 6 year olds!!!!! 
1. What is something I always say to you? Birk: 'Yes' Addy: ‘No and yes’
2. What makes me happy? Birk: When I snuggle with you – Addy: Me being kind to you 

3. What makes me sad? Birk: when i yell – Addy: Not being nice and yelling
4. How do I make you laugh? Birk: Make funny faces – Addy: Making a funny face
5. What was I like as a child? Birk: Uh, you played with your mom and your sisters – Addy: You might have played with Woozie's toys
6. How old am I? Birk: 34 – Addy: 34
7. How tall am I? Birk: 14 feet tall – Addy: 3 feet actually 4 feet
8. What is my favorite thing to do? Birk: Snuggle with me - Addy: Snuggle with us
9. What do I do when you're not around? Birk: Um clean the house – Addy: Maybe play the piano
10. What am I really good at? Birk: Snuggling – Addy: Cleaning up the house
11. What is something I'm not good at? Birk: Jumping off of a deck. – Addy: Getting me to do xtra math or fighting with us

12. What do I do for a job? Birk: Clean the kitchen floor – Addy: Works at Wells Fargo
13. What is my favorite food? Birk: Meatloaf - Addy: Sushi
14. What do you enjoy doing with me? Birk: Snuggling – Addy: When your knee is better jumping on the trampoline

Happy Friday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment