Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Weekly Q&A ~ Week 1

For Christmas this year my mother in law gave Nick a book that asks a question a day.  I received a Thankfulness book.  I'm challenging myself to complete this every day!  However, I'm intriqued by the questions in Nick's book so I've decided to try and challenge myself and use this blog and answer the questions in a weekly format!  So here we go!


What is your mission?

 My mission is to be the best person I can be.  I want people to see the Light of Christ through me.  I want to be a good wife and mother so that my family is always loved and taken care of. 

Can people change?
People can change.  Their hearts can change and thus they can change their behaviors.  Change is hard and can take time, but it can also mean wonderful things. 
 

What are you reading right now?
I am currently reading Home, by Ellen Degeneres.  It's a bood about home design and I'm loving it. 
 

The best part of today?
The best part of today is at 3:15pm.  My kids get off the bus and I get to hear about their days at school (good, bad and ugly).  Then we get an entire family night! 
 

What was the last restaurant you went to?
My Tuesday night Benchwarmers evening.  Every Tuesday Addy has dance and Abbie, Birk, sometimes Tyler, and I go to Benchwarmers for a drink and some free popcorn! 
 

Today is tough because______________?  Today is tough because its the middle of the week.  The beginning is new and fresh and a do-over for some.  The end is exciting as it means the weekend and more family time.  The middle is just the middle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment