Monday, January 25, 2016

Q&A #2

What song is stuck in your head?  Thanks to my lovely daugher, the Adele 'Hello Again' song won't leave my head. 

Was today typical?  Why or Why not?  A typical Monday, for sure.  However today was also a lot of preparation for the next few weeks when I'll be out for the count after my surgery. 

Write down something that inspired you today?   My health inspired me.  I want to get back to where I was at physcially before I hurt my knee.  I'm determined!

Today you lost ______?  The weekend.  Monday always feels like I lost the weekend! 

What's your favorite acessory?  A hair tie and my chapstick! 

Where do you want to travel next?  Mexico -- with some friends.  Then to Disney with my hubs an dkids. 

Are you a leader or a follower?  I like to think of myself as a leader, but there are times when it is important to follow. 

On a scale of one to ten how was your lunch today?  It was a 5.  Since I've been eating healthier my lunch choices can get a bit boring, but today was ok! 

Do you owe someone money?   Don't we all?  Yes, we do owe money!

What's the oldest thing you're wearing today?  My wedding ring!  Almost 12 years I've had this thing on my hand. I don't plan to take it off, well... EVER! 

What was peaceful about today?   The snow.  As much as I don't care for bad weather looking out my office window to see the beauty of snow brings peace to my soul. 

List three foods that you ate today?  Granola bar, cheese stick and an apple. 

Are you holding a grudge about something?  Not that I can think of.  I try not to hold grudges.  I used to, but the thing about grudges is I feel like I'm the one suffering.  So, I do my very best to move on. 

What are you looking foward to?  Surgery.  As weird as that sounds (because I'm also nervous) I want my knee to be back to normal.  I want to be able to run again without knee pain and it feeling like my knee is going to give out.  I want to be active with my kids again. 

Are you seeking security or adventure?  It depends on the day.  Today.. security! 

Do you need a break?  From what?   I just had a wonderful break this past weekend thanks to my sister.  A nice date night with my main man was just what this girl needed. 

If you were going to start your own company what  would it be?  I would start a music store.  It's something my husband and I could do together and possible be pretty successful at. 

What makes you 'you'?  My sarcasm, my love for music and life and my family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment