Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Guys Weekend

So when Nick decided to take a guys weekend in Wisconsin and Minnesota with his best friend I started thinking ... oh man, I'm in charge all weekend with no help!?!  Well little did I know we would end up having quite a bit of fun together.  Last night my sister joined me and we took the twins out for dinner and then to a Children's production of Dr. Seuss stories and songs.  THEY LOVED IT!  They were so good the whole time (and even left to put their potty in the toilet).  We had a delicious dinner at Arby's with bouncy fries and everything!  ;-)

This morning the twins woke up early and climbed into bed with me and three of us snuggled.  Well actually they watched Fresh Beat Band and I slept some more.  When we finally got up we all made scrambled eggs and sausage together and then filled up our pool.  They just went down for naps so I decided to upload some pictures of our fun time in the pool!!


No comments:

Post a Comment