Thursday, November 1, 2012

November Thankfulness Day 1

I have decided to take part in the Thankfulness posts on Facebook again this year and thought it might be great for me to elaborate more here on this blog. 

Day 1:Today I’m thankful for the love of an amazing man, and 2 pretty incredible kids. I never would have pictured my life would turn out like this, but here I am! I wouldn’t change a thing! Blessed and thankful for sure!!!

So here is the thing.  I NEVER would have imagined I would be sitting here in a beautiful home in Ankeny, with my wonderful babies sleeping across the hall and a great husband practicing his guitar at our Church a few blocks away.  I have to tell you, this is the life.  I never thought I'd have a wonderful job with a great company, I never thought I'd have the faith in God that I do.  I never thought Nick and I would have encountered some of the challenges that we have, I never thought we would have overcome and witnessed the miracles that we have.  For every great thing that has happened to me, every bump in the road that we've driven over ... I am so grateful.  

So I guess today I am just thankful!  :-)  


No comments:

Post a Comment