Sunday, November 18, 2012

Reunions

I love Reunions.  I love seeing people I haven't seen in a long time, I love catching up, I love thinking about the past and the impact that people have had on my life.

A reunion is just what we did this weekend.

About 7 years ago Nick was in a band named innerElement.  This was a group of 5 guys who were some of the most talented musicians I have ever met.  They played often, practiced weekly and wrote some pretty awesome and incredible music.  This was such a fun time in our lives.  I LOVED being a band wife.  I love the band wives, the kids that were already born ....I love the whole thing.

Well, life changes and this band went their separate ways.  There have been a few of the guys that have stayed in touch (or still play together), but for the most part it was over.  However, what I love is that we were all able to get together (band members, wives and kids) and have the best time.  We got to meet some of the kids who have been born since we went out separate ways, we found out where people work, what's new in their lives and best of all .... we made New Year's plans!  I'm so excited to be in this groups's lives again.  They all have a very special place in my (and Nick's) heart.  We are blessed!








No comments:

Post a Comment