Monday, November 26, 2012

Interviews

So I've decided to join the "Vloging world".

Actually it is for semi selfish ways. I would love to hear my dads voice so much and figured that someday my kids might be in the same boat.  At one point growing up we sat my parents down and video taped them as we asked them a series of questions.  TO this day, none of know where that video is at, and that makes me sad.  I LOVE when my mom and dad would tell us about their childhood, favorite things or anything to give me a glimpse into their lives ....  so this Vloging gives me a chance to provide that for my kids!!

So I apologize to anyone who thinks this stuff is boring.... Here is our first VLOG.   :-)

Let me introduce you to Introduction to Daddy Nick ... VLOG style!



No comments:

Post a Comment