Thursday, February 21, 2013

Wow, I suck!

I suck at blogging these days.

Life seems to be passing us by... days go quickly, weeks fly by and then the weekend comes.  Before I can blink the weekend is over and the new week starts.  The most surreal is that in less than a month my precious 1 pound 13 ounce, and 1 pound 12 ounce miracles babies are going to be 4.  FOUR YEARS OLD!  What the?  When did this happen?


They have truly turned into two of the coolest people (with their own tendencies to be little turds).  The thing is 4 years ago when I was as big as a house, I wasn't even aware of how much I would fall in love.  How my whole life, and my priorities for my life and theirs would change.  I became an adult.  More importantly, I became a Mom.  This has been the greatest job that God has blessed me with.  I can't even begin to thank him for entrusting these lives to me.  Now I'll admit, I'm not the best.  I let my kids eat cold hot dogs for dinner, fruit snacks for breakfast and I likely let them watch too much TV.  However, I am also proud that they can write their own names, 
say the Lords Prayer, and have the biggest kindest hearts at the age of (almost) 4.  This makes this Mommy proud.  They love to cuddle with me, they are the bestest friends and I hope that never goes away.  

So while I have been very bad at blogging, it is because I'm wrapped up with life with two almost 4 year olds (it doesn't matter how many times I say it, it still sounds untrue).  So in honor of really nothing today, I decided to post some of my favorite pictures.  



















No comments:

Post a Comment