Tuesday, August 29, 2017

25+ weeks

I have officially been pregnant longer with this little girl than I was with the twins.  Those two sweet babies arrived at 24 weeks 6 days which was last Thursday for this pregnancy.  It was a strange day.  I felt excited to have made it that far, but also very nervous and anxious that I might go into labor.  Thankfully I had my 24 week doctors appointment that day so hearing that everything was going very well from my doctor helped ease my worries.

Baby girl had a heartbeat of 140, I measured 25 weeks and have been feeling great.

While I want her to cook as long as we can (hoping to make it to 37 weeks) I am starting to get overly anxious to meet her.  I can't wait to see what her face looks like.  Will she look like Birk or Addy?  For now, I'm trying my hardest to enjoy this pregnancy.  Being pregnant isn't the most fun, but does have some amazing moments that I want to make sure I savor and take in while they are happening.

P.S. Bring on the fall weather... this Mama is DONE with heat!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment