~~According to Addy Grace Robertson ~~
This morning I asked Addy what my job was. We talked about this for a while and here is the list of things she gave me that outline my job responsibilities as a "Mommy."
1. "You take the stems off my grapes so I can eat them"
2. "You tell me it's time to go nuh-night"
3. "You pour my milk into my sippy"
4. "You dump my potty into the toilet"
5. "You brush my hair"
6. "You tell Birky no-no"
7. "You say, please Addy"
8. "You give me a bandaid when I get an owie"
9. "You are silly"
And the final job responsiblity of a Mommy was prompted by me ....
Me: "What about love you and Birk? Is that part of Mommy's job?"
Addy: "OH YEAH! You do love us. You love us A LOT! Like up to the clouds"