Saturday, June 23, 2012

Potty Party Day 1 ...

Well we didn't have as much success with our "Potty Party" as I would have liked today, but overall I think we've made some progress.  The morning was rough!!  I think the twins were tired and overwhelmed and we had quite a few accidents (Addy had 1 #2 accident, and Birk had 3 #1 accidents).  :-(

However, after naps things got better.  Both went on the potty several times and in fact Birk didn't have any accidents!  Yeah!!!  The twins and I are planning on staying home all day tomorrow and trying to make more progress.  

Here is what I've learned about potty training so far.

#1. I. Hate. It.
#2.  I do laundry almost every day watching wet underpants.
#3. I can't wait for the day that I don't have to say "Do you have to potty?" every 60 seconds.
#4.  I. Hate. It.

Well it's 9:50pm on a Saturday and I'm about ready to go to sleep.  The party today WORE ME OUT!


No comments:

Post a Comment