Sunday, October 16, 2011

I am so ready...

To be done w/ sick kids.  We spent most of last night helping Birk with suctioning and listening to sweet Addy Grace with her wicked cough.  I'm hopeful this is just the left over of their colds as it is coming with no fevers or any other signs (holding my breath).

I pray for strength.  I pray for peace.  I pray mostly for healthy kids.  Rescheduling a surgery isn't the end of the world, but does put a kink in our plans.  There is so much to organize and if we have to go back to the drawing board that would mean a lot of people's 'plans' would change too.  I know that God has Birk's best interest in mind as he lays out for us what His plan is.

Please pray with us for healthy kids.  Pray that Nick and I can gather the strength and keep the hope that we need during this time.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment