Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Reliability

Is NOT something we've seen these past few weeks.  :-(  Nick and I have had to really adjust our schedules to make sure that kids (Birk) is taken care of on the home front.  While I appreciate people who are sick not making an appearance in our home, it seems suspicious to me that people get sick over, and over, and over, and over.  It just really is frustrating to me!!!

So, I will now step down off my soap box as the twins are running around in their diapers screaming and wanting to wrestle.

Oh, and I am the proud mother who got to experience flu shots by my self w/ two 2 year olds.  Of those two year olds my wonderful daughter decided she was going to scream, throw a colossal fit (i'm taking MAJOR fit).  It was so challenging to talk to the doctor during this fire storm of fit throwing by Addy that Dr. Andersen called Nick's cell phone after hours to discuss what we had gone through at the appointment.  While I appreciate that so that we are all on the same page, it is rather embarrassing.  So, tonight I thank Addy for that one.  Thanks for making Mommy look like a frazzled fool.  Good thing you are cute and I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment