So again it is no secret that I'm a Pinterest junkie. (I need some rehab or something....).
I thought I would share a few of my favorite quotes that I've "pin'd". I am not sure what I will ever do with these quotes other than allow them to serve as a reminder to me to count my blessings. Be happy where I'm at, and serve my God and my family to the best of my ability!
1. Even Miracles take a little time.
2. Let your FAITH be bigger than your Fear!
3. Only God can turn a mess into a Message, a test into a Testament, a trial into a Triumph, and a victim into Victory.
4. I don't think the worst thing to me would be raising a child with special needs. I think the worst thing is to raise a child who is cruel to a child with special needs.
5. True love was born in a stable!