Thursday, February 2, 2012

Favorites

So again it is no secret that I'm a Pinterest junkie.  (I need some rehab or something....).

I thought I would share a few of my favorite quotes that I've "pin'd".  I am not sure what I will ever do with these quotes other than allow them to serve as a reminder to me to count my blessings.  Be happy where I'm at, and serve my God and my family to the best of my ability!

1.  Even Miracles take a little time.

2. Let your FAITH be bigger than your Fear!

3.  Only God can turn a mess into a Message, a test into a Testament, a trial into a Triumph, and a victim into Victory.

4. I don't think the worst thing to me would be raising a child with special needs.  I think the worst thing is to raise a child who is cruel to a child with special needs.

5. True love was born in a stable!

No comments:

Post a Comment