Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A night of Romance....Robertson Style

So in true Robertson romantic style my night started out with a quick run to Fare-way to pick up a few things to make some White Chili for Nick's work tomorrow.  Followed by quickly throwing chicken nuggets in the oven and getting the kids set up for dinner.  Nick got home at 5:50pm and got the kids in their seats for dinner.  I served dinner and by 6:15 I was out the door for a meeting at Church.  I stopped on my way home around 8:15pm to pick up Taco John's for Nick and I (a staple after my meetings at church).  Came home to get the kids out of the bath (THANK YOU DADDY..for bathing them), did our bedtime routine...put the kids to bed, ate our Taco Johns and now Nick is opening up a bottle of wine as we watch The Biggest Loser.

While it may not be out of a romance novel... tonight was perfect in my book.  My life is good.  I don't need Valentines Day to remind me that I'm blessed and loved.

So here is hoping you had as great of an evening as I did!

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment