Monday, September 26, 2011

I love being a mom

Although I have yet to receive my mother of the year award in the mail I'm sure it is on it's way.  Like tonight, I go to pick up the kids and do a piano lesson for my daycare ladies son and quickly hug the twins and pawn them off on someone else.  Then watch as we are loading out to the van as Birk falls down the stairs (only 4 stairs and I think it scared him more than anything).  We load up...I drive to McDonald's and say to the man asking for my order and I quote "I want 2 chicken nugget happy meals, both with chocolate milk, 1 boy, 1 girl...NO sauce."  I get to the window and he says "wow, its like you've done this before?"    Then I pop on the Dora movie in the car so we can unload some things in our storage unit.  We unload some boxes and drive to Fareway so I can get some crappy food to cook for Nick and I AND a bottle of wine.  It's just been one of those days. 

My award has to be on its way soon, right?  

1 comment:

  1. WELCOME TO THE CLUB! I've won more of these awards than you'd believe!

    ReplyDelete