Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A Child's Imagination

Is by far one of my most favorite things.  As the twins are getting older and "playing" much more intently I absolutely LOVE to sit and listen to their stories, the pretend that is taking place and the world they are creating for each other.  It reminds me of some of my most favorite memories as a child.  Like playing with my karaoke machine with my favorite person, my cousin and pretending we were on the Oprah show, or playing barbies for HOURS on HOURS with my childhood best friend.  We would dump the clothes and barbies out and just create the most amazing scenarios.

I love that I see parts of this taking place already with Birk and Addy.  How they love to play house together, play cars and also play sports.

Being a child is one of the most amazing gifts that God has given to us.  I would even say being a parent and watching this process is pretty incredible as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment