Monday, March 5, 2012

Another birthday....has come and gone

But man do I feel very special.  First off, FACEBOOK has a way of making a girl feel extra special.  I got so many wonderful wishes and compliments.  What a blessing.

Plus I have a family who treated me so wonderful and friends who went out of their way to make me feel special and go out and have fun with me.

We spent last night at some friends house.  My great friend Fran made a cake and allowed the twins to decorate it.  She did this for Nick's birthday and man did they have great fun.  The cake itself looked absolutely crazy, but watching the twins have a blast was worth it.  I could not have asked for a better 31st birthday.  Here is hoping to 31 more fabulous years!

Special thanks to everyone who made it a spectacular weekend!  I'm such a lucky girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment