Friday, March 23, 2012

My blogging

Has been nothing short of NON EXISTENT lately.  Lots of stuff going on in our lives.  Here is a short summary!

Tomorrow is the big BIRTHDAY PARTY/ House warming party.  We have a pretty good crowd of family and friends who are coming to celebrate with us.  We're looking forward to it.  Especially B & A.  They were on their best behavior "most" of tonight!  :-)

Work has kept us nice and busy.  There have been many changes going on at my work.  They are the kind of changes that really rock a person to their core.  I guess maybe with these changes it is just the fire I need to make some major decisions.  I am sure there is more to come on this one!  I could use some extra prayers.  The one thing I do know is I serve a big God.  He will walk with me on this journey and show me that there is a bigger purpose that I might not even be aware of yet!

The twins are both very BUSY.  They are still working away on their potty training and doing better and better each day.  We've advanced to the point where they ask me to go to the potty now.  Hopefully that is a good sign.

They are also saying the funniest things these days.  They have turned out to be quite smart.  The other night Nick was saying a bunch of words and the twins were telling him what letter those words started with.  I stood in awe!

So, it's a Friday night @ 9:38PM, and I think I'm heading to bed.  Got a big day ahead of us....here's to a great day (beautiful weather), lots of loved ones and a TON OF FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment