Sunday, March 18, 2012

How have three years gone by already?!?!

I cannot believe that I am saying (typing) this, but we just celebrated the twins' third birthday yesterday.  It really has been a great weekend/celebration, but as I sit here on our deck typing this after we've put them down for naps it makes me think back to all the good/bad times we've had.  I'm not going to post a highlight reel here (you can just go back in my blog posts for that), but I do want to call out that these two have turned into 2 of the most amazing people I have ever met.  They are fun, full of energy, kind, polite, BEST FRIENDS, faithful, innocent, hilarious, and even a little bit naughty at the same time.  These three years have gone by FAST, but they have been the most amazing years I have ever experienced.  I have learned the meaning of love, exhaustion, fear, courage, strength, and faith on a whole new level.

Thank you Birk and Addy for being who you are.  Remember you are miracles in every sense of the word.  You are the true meaning of God's grace and mercy in my life (and your Dad's).  I cannot wait to see what each year will bring for your lives.  I'm so thankful and LUCKY to be your Mommy!

I will post pictures of our weekend fun on a later post!  We also have a nice birthday party planned for next weekend!  Birthday month will continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment