Thursday, May 3, 2012

~~ Sometimes you just need your mom ~~

So I made the decision to participate in the neighborhood garage sale when I got the flyer this season.  I'm not sure what I was thinking!!!

However, I've spent most evenings this week and all today getting ready for this sale.  I'm not in it to make money, but to clean out some of the totes of clothes, old home decor crap that we have and toys that the kids no longer play with.  I'm really just hoping to clean house.  :-) This would make me super happy!!

My mom was in town for my nephews graduation and offered to come over and help me today and WHAT A BLESSING THAT WAS.  She has been going non stop since she got here.  Helping me watch kids, clean the house, scrub floors, move boxes to the garage, set up tables, put storage bins up and much MUCH more!  Plus as a benefit I get to spend the day visiting with my mom.  How awesome is that?

Wish me luck tomorrow and Saturday at our sale.  I sure hope we have a good turn out and people buy all my stuff (for great prices  .. (see my sales pitch?!?)).

Happy Weekend to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment