Monday, August 29, 2011

It was a pizza ordering night!

Only because its Monday!  I'm not sure what my deal was, but I was just in a bit of a funk.  Kids were sick this weekend, have a lot coming up with work and with Birk.  Hopefully soon we will have a date for the surgery lined up.  That might make our life a bit easier.  :-)  

It's funny how a piece of pizza, 2 two year olds at the dinner table singing makes life much easier.  I never imagined how much Baa Baa Black Sheep would make me feel better.

On a positive note, we do have our FINAL high risk follow up appointment tomorrow at Mercy.  We also hope to see some of our favorite nurses while we are there.  I know the twins don't know how special that place is to us, but it will always be a place I will never forget.  More importantly the people inside that NICU.  They are miracle workers and I owe many of them a depth of gratitude for saving my babies.

Here is a video I hope you enjoy.  Can you believe these two were born at 24 weeks, 6 days?


Here is hoping to a better day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment