Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sometimes I am not cut out to be a single parent or a Mommy of a little boy...

BECAUSE whenever my husband is gone, my kids get sick, I am beyond tired and I just tend to get overwhelmed and stressed.

Then today Nick went over to a friends house and while he was gone I struggled to get the kids to nap well.  When I finally gave up and let them get up we came down and were playing and Birk slipped and fell face first into our coffee table (made of colorful stones and metal edges...safe I know).  He bit into his lip after the fall.  After I got the blood cleaned up and calmed both of us down (Addy included) I realized it wasn't as bad as it could have been.

So for those of you that have little boys (or had little boys) who have fallen, cut their head open, bite through their lips, or just plain play so hard they hurt themselves...HATS OFF TO YOU!

I am going to be having a drink or two tonight.  It has been a whirlwind of a couple weeks.  Whew!!!!!!!!

On a good note...Happy MLK Day....and Day off work.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment