Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday... good and bad?

I like Sunday's quite a bit.  They always start out very nice.  We wake up, having some breakfast and load up and head to Church (well we didn't get to do that for about 3 months so today was a welcomed treat back to reality).  We enjoy a wonderful worship service (never fails to amaze me) and then home for a good family day.  However, I feel like a child when I say that I always really don't like Sunday's.  I hate the feeling of having to go back to work on Monday.  To be away from the kids, (it doesn't help I'm starting a VERY BUSY time at work starting tomorrow).  It makes my heart heavy.  I was spoiled in December (while I agree it wasn't all sunshine and rainbows) I was with my family quite a bit.  I enjoyed it very much.

I know that I love my job.  I work with great people, I feel like I'm semi-good at what I do...however, it is still work!!

Ok, so I think my Sunday evening pity party is over.  

Here's to hoping that my post tomorrow is much more pleasant and it means I've had a good Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment