Sunday, November 20, 2011

7 years... Holy Crap!

It's hard to believe that it's been 7 years that I became a married woman.  :-)  I still remember that day like it was yesterday.  The day went lightning fast.  I was so happy and remember smiling a lot.  I was SO tired when we got to the hotel that I couldn't even stay awake for the pizza that we ordered (and paid for).  I had the most fun!! 

While the last 7 years have been nothing perfect.  I wouldn't change a thing.  I've been able to spend my life with my best friend.  Purchase 2 houses.  Find a fabulous job that I love.  Have two great kids.  Great in laws.  Watch hours of football.  Travel to Florida several times.  Spend hours talking and laughing with someone who still makes me laugh and warms my heart when I see him.  

I love you with all of my heart Nick.  I feel blessed beyond words today.  

My cup runneth over!  


No comments:

Post a Comment