Saturday, November 12, 2011

Funny Stories

Today has been a good day.  Nick got some buddies together to put up our storage units in the garage. While it isn't complete, they made some good progress.  I'm so excited.  :-)  Strange how your life changes and you get excited about different things as you grow up.  I got to spend the day with a great friend and the kids.  What could be better.

A couple funny stories from today.  Enjoy.

Nick:  "Since Addy is a girl she is a SHE, not a HE."
Birk:  "He, pushed me."
Nick:  "No Birk, Addy is a SHE."
Addy:  "I'M NOT A SHEEP!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Birk:  "Mommy, I need to play a game."
Me:  "You want one with Mommy's phone or the iPad?"
Birk:  "I need one to learn about Hexagons."
Me: (dumb-founded) "ok."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment