Friday, December 9, 2011

CORRECTION

So I guess in my atempt to try and get updates out on this blog I may have mistyped something and it has caused some concern for some.

When I referred to a 19 out of 20 statistic what I was TRYING to say, was that out of 20 patients having this surgery our ENT/Surgeon said that 19 out of 20 WOULD NOT have to have their Trache put back in. There is just a small risk (which they have to tell us about to prepare us...just in case).  So far he is doing good and there has been no more talk of this being something we even need to concern ourselves with at this point.

Thank you to all of you that are saying prayers.  Thank you to those of you that caught my mistake and expressed your concern and were looking for something specific to pray for.  You are such a blessing to us. 

This will be a lesson to me to try and proof read a bit more before hitting post!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment