Friday, December 9, 2011

Day 2 Update # 2 ~~ Prayer Request

So I'm feeling like we have an immediate need for some prayers.  Birk continues to get agitated and will thrash around.  I pray for him to just rest.  While I want to hear his sweet voice and play catch with him we need the next few days to be filled with constant rest.

We are also giving him some tylenol right now.  He has spiked a fever.  He had a low grade fever this morning around 6am.  They told us it was very common as a fever is the body saying..."hey, i'm ticked."   However, he now has another fever and it doesn't seem to be going down.  The plus side here is that it isn't a constant fever, but still no fever would be better.

Isaiah 41:10  fear not, for I am with you;  be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you,  I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.




No comments:

Post a Comment