Monday, December 12, 2011

Day 5 Update # 2

We made it through the weekend.  Yeah!  All is still normal for B man, scary, hard tough, exhausting...but NORMAL.  Thank you God.

I was listening to some music to relax my mind before we head to the OR and a song that I played for Nick to sing a few years back on Christmas eve popped into my head.  It is a song about a baby needing rest.  A baby who will move mountains and change the world and save us all.  The song is Joseph's Lullaby by Mercy Me.  In a way I see my son in this spot.  A boy who just needs rest right now.  Rest so that as he recovers and heals he can do great things with the wonderful life God has given him.

Birk, you are amazing.  You have the ability to be a shining example of beauty, faith and love.  Wear it proudly!  There have been so many people who have touched your life and the rest of your families.  You have also touched so many lives in your short 2 1/2 years.  For now, just rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment