Monday, December 26, 2011

I. Am. Tired.

But happy.

Christmas day has come and gone and I have to admit this was one of my favorites yet.  The best part of the holiday was BEING HOME!  We could not have asked for more.  It was also great because our kids are at a great age and loved opening presents, loved playing with them and just had an all around wonderful day.  We were so thankful to be surrounded by the Robertson family and in our own home.  It was just such a blessing.

We were beyond excited to return back to our Church after a month (for me it was close to 3 months).  We were welcomed back with open arms and even got a chance to sing/play

Today we spent the day with my sister and her family.  It was a lot of fun to see my niece and nephews and their significant others.  They showered the twins with gifts and love which has been such a welcomed surprise since we returned home.

We wish everyone a very Merry Christmas.  Our wish is that you experienced as much joy in this season possible.  May you be surrounded with the light of Christ and the peace that his love brings to each and every person.

God Bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment